Things we do not do
Although we provide all site creation and maintenance here at Player Introduction (playerintro.com) there are things we do not do. The site content is the users responsibilty to keep current and correct..
We do not represent the customer in any form of advertising, recruiting, soliciting or any other promotions. Player Introduction (playerintro.com) provides a vehicle for the customer to promote themselves.
Things We Do Not Do ...
- We do not proof read content
- We do not create content
- We do not register with search engines
- We do not advertise or promote any customer
- We except no liability for the user contents of the site
- We do not contact any coaches, recuriters or others for benefit of the customer
- We do not archive any inquires made via the email form
- We do not accept any cutomers under the age of 18 without written parental/legal guardian consent
- We do not make refunds of any kind
- We do not allow any illegal or offensive content on the site or email
- Any violation of rules or regulations will result in immediate removal of the site
In summary, the customer site content, advertisement and public use is the responsibility of the customer. Player Introduction (playerintro.com) is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and availability of the site. The site is a great tool for the customer to promote the athlete. But, like all tools they must be used correctly and efficiently.